- News and Events
Check out our most recent news or explore the archives for an overview of notable press about the firm, our professionals and our legal publications.
News and Events
- Beck Redden Partner to Speak at 34th Annual Course Litigation Update Institute
Beck Redden Partner Geoff Gannaway will present at the 34th Annual Course Litigation Update Institute, co-sponsored by the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas. Mr. Gannaway also serves as a Course Director...
- Beck Redden Attorneys Elected to the Partnership
- Beck Redden Renews Lease for Another Decade
Beck Redden LLP is pleased to announce it will remain atop the 46-story LyondellBasell Tower for at least another decade. Founded 25 years ago, the litigation firm renewed its lease, with 48,233 square feet,...
- Beck Redden Partner Speaks Across State on Texas Supreme Court
Beck Redden partner and appellate specialist, Connie Pfeiffer, toured Texas in 2017 presenting the latest cases and trends from the Texas Supreme Court. She co-presented with supreme court Justice Jeffrey S. Boyd in...
- Partner Geoff Gannaway for the ABA Litigation News
A California federal magistrate has sanctioned the defendant in an employment discrimination suit for failing to timely collect and produce electronic discovery. The court issued the sanction order upon finding that the defendant had repeatedly...
- Beck Redden Partners Win Pelvic Mesh Trial