- News and Events
Check out our most recent news or explore the archives for an overview of notable press about the firm, our professionals and our legal publications.
News and Events
- Beck Redden Partners Win Pelvic Mesh Trial
- Beck Redden Partner Moderates CLE Program Advocating for Children with Special Education Needs
Beck Redden Partner and Houston Bar Association (HBA) President Alistair B. Dawson moderated the panel at today’s Advocating for Children with Special Education Needs CLE program sponsored by the Houston Volunteer Lawyers...
- Beck Redden Recognized by U.S. News on 2018 Best Law Firms List
Beck Redden LLP is again featured in the recent edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” survey in national and metropolitan rankings. The Firm is listed...
- Beck Redden Attorney Headlines November AWA Luncheon
Beck Redden attorney Allison Standish Miller will present, “Thinking About the Unthinkable: How to Prevent (or Address) Malpractice Claims and Grievances,” on Wednesday, November 15 at the Houston Association of Women Attorneys (AWA) luncheon.
- Beck Redden Partner Named to Houston's Top 50 Women in Law
Beck Redden LLP is pleased to announce that Partner Patrice B. Childress has been named to Houston’s 2017 Top 50 Women in Law list – a definitive list of female executives, influencers and achievers...
- Benchmark Litigation 2018 Honors Beck Redden
Benchmark Litigation 2018 has recognized the Firm and 11 Beck Redden attorneys in its 2018 ranking of the nation’s top litigation talent.
Beck Redden has again been named a “Highly Recommended” litigation firm in Texas. All...