Benchmark Litigation 2018 Honors Beck Redden
- October 2, 2017
Benchmark Litigation 2018 has recognized the Firm and 11 Beck Redden attorneys in its 2018 ranking of the nation’s top litigation talent.
Beck Redden has again been named a “Highly Recommended” litigation firm in Texas. All highly recommended firms are consistently mentioned by peers and clients – they received the most mentions and/or have exhibited unquestioned market share. The following Beck Redden attorneys earned individual honors in Benchmark Litigation 2018:
- Fields Alexander: Local Litigation Star 2018
- David J. Beck: Top Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Litigation Star, Local Litigation Star 2018
- Alistair B. Dawson: Local Litigation Star 2018
- Kat Gallagher: Top 250 Women in Litigation, Local Litigation Star 2018
- David M. Gunn: Litigation Star, Local Litigation Star 2018
- David W. Jones: Future Star
- Eric J.R. Nichols: Local Litigation Star 2018
- Connie Pfeiffer: Future Star
- Russell S. Post: Future Star
- Michael E. Richardson: Local Litigation Star 2018
- Alex B. Roberts: Future Star, Top Litigator Under 40
The list of “local litigation stars” reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The list of “future stars” reflects those partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to be become “local litigation stars” in coming editions of the guide.
About Benchmark Litigation
The results of Benchmark Litigation stem from the culmination of a research period (lasting from four to six months, depending on region) where researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers. Firms cannot pay to be recommended for the guide. Recommendations are based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.