Davis Clark is a trial lawyer. As the son of a longtime General Counsel, Davis knows the importance of understanding clients and using persuasive advocacy to achieve the best legal solutions to business problems.
Drawing on his experience as a federal law clerk, Davis uses a keen understanding of clients’ needs and a sharp attention to detail to serve clients in a broad range of disputes.
Before joining Beck Redden, Davis clerked for the Honorable Sean D. Jordan of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. During his clerkship, Davis learned how to advocate for clients and persuade judges and juries. Davis graduated from the University of Texas School of Law, where he was elected to the Order of the Barristers and received the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Best Trial Advocate of the Graduating Class.
Honors & Awards
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Award for Best Trial Advocate of the Graduating Class, 2019
- Texas Review of Law and Politics, Tex Lazar Award for Outstanding Editor, 2019
- Texas Young Lawyers Association’s National Trial Competition, Regional Champion, 2019
- Locke Lord Mock Trial Competition, Champion, 2018
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Law Class of 2019 Committee