In addition to first chair trial and appellate lawyers, we hire dedicated staff to deliver exceptional service to our attorneys and clients across a variety of disciplines, including accounting, human resources, technology, marketing, business development, and legal support.
Our inclusive and collaborative working environment, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefit package have resulted in long-tenured employees.
There are no current openings at this time.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive Salary and Annual Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Parking or Transportation Allowance
Beck Redden is known as an excellent place to work, and rightly so! The attorneys and staff who work here are a group of hard-working, intelligent people who respect each other and work together to create success. I love working for a firm where employees are valued for their skills and knowledge, and appreciated for the work they do.
– Katie Tullis, Executive Director