Beck Redden Partner Moderates CLE Program Advocating for Children with Special Education Needs
- November 10, 2017
Beck Redden Partner and Houston Bar Association (HBA) President Alistair B. Dawson moderated the panel at today’s Advocating for Children with Special Education Needs CLE program sponsored by the Houston Volunteer Lawyers (a service of the HBA) and Disability Rights Texas. Alistair shared moderating responsibilities with Dustin Rynders, Supervising Attorney, Education Team, Disability Rights Texas.
- Louis Geigerman, Founder, National ARD/IEP Advocates
- Janet Horton, Attorney, Thompson & Horton
- Marney Sims, In-House Counsel, Cy-Fair ISD
- Mary Jane Williams, Executive Director, Family to Family Network
CLE programs such as this demonstrate Alistair’s pledge to continue the HBA’s tradition of promoting community service through his specified three unique and unprecedented approaches relating to individuals with special needs.
- Addressing the Special Needs of Pro Se Litigants
- Expanding Community Services for Children and Young Adults with Special Needs
- Assist Differently Abled Adults Gain Training and Opportunity for Integrated Employment