Since 1987, Curt Webb has represented clients in a wide variety of cases on both sides of the docket.
Curt’s extensive trial experience includes representing individuals and companies in high stakes commercial litigation, personal injury, and product liability cases. Curt has served as national and regional trial counsel on medical device, product liability, and mass tort related matters.
Curt has been recognized as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers. In addition, Curt has been inducted into the American Board of Trial Advocates. Most recently, Curt was recognized in the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America, for his work in product liability litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in civil lawsuits in multiple venues across the country over claims of silica exposure. Curt Webb served as lead trial counsel in multiple trials across the country in some of the toughest venues. Along with Bill Book of Tekell, Book, Allen & Morris, LLP and Lawrence King of Larson King, LLP the trial team achieved a series of defense victories.
- Represented customers of a large electricity provider asserting that the provider breached a contract when it overcharged for electricty. The case was brought as a class action and was settled on confidential terms prior to trial.
- Represented a young man who suffered catastrophic injuries while working in a manufacturing plant. Curt Webb and co-counsel Steve Clack of Kerrville, Texas, represented a gravely injured employee and secured a jury verdict of more than $10 million in favor of the client, shattering all prior records for a plaintiff’s verdict for the county. That judgment was upheld on appeal by the Eastland Court of Appeals. The case was subsequently settled for a confidential amount.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in a commercial dispute where the company was sued over a multi-million dollar breach of contract for the delivery of raw materials.
Honors & Awards
- Named in Best Lawyers in America for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants and Plaintiffs, 2013 – 2021; “Lawyer of the Year” – Houston, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2014, “Lawyer of the Year” – Houston, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2021
- Named in Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers – General Litigation, 2005 – 2020
- Named in Global Leader in Product Liability Defense by Who’s Who Legal, 2020
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Associate member, The American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Faith in Practice
- Urban Outreach
- Inwood North Community Outreach Program
- Memorial Area Ministries
January 7, 2019
November 14, 2017
February 18, 2014
October 19, 2012
October 19, 2012
March 3, 2021
October 10, 2020
August 8, 2020
September 9, 2019
August 8, 2019
September 9, 2018
August 8, 2018