News & Insights
Benchmark Litigation 2021 Honors Beck Redden
October 6, 2020
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
Benchmark Litigation 2021 has recognized the Firm and nine Beck Redden attorneys in its 2021 ranking of the nation’s top litigation talent.
Beck Redden has again been recognized as “Highly Recommended” for dispute resolution in Texas. All highly recommended firms are consistently mentioned by peers and clients – they received the most mentions and have exhibited unquestioned market share. The following Beck Redden attorneys earned individual honors in Benchmark Litigation 2021:
- Fields Alexander: Local Litigation Star
- David J. Beck: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Practice Area Star, Local Litigation Star
- Alistair B. Dawson: Local Litigation Star
- Kat Gallagher: Top 250 Women in Litigation, Local Litigation Star
- David M. Gunn: National Practice Area Star, Local Litigation Star
- David W. Jones: Future Star
- Russell S. Post: Future Star
- Alex B. Roberts: Future Star, 40 & Under Hot List
The list of “local litigation stars” reflects only those individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. The list of “future stars” reflects those lawyers who are building their reputations in the market.
About Benchmark Litigation
Euromoney’s Benchmark Litigation is the only publication on the market to focus exclusively on litigation in the United States. Since its inception in 2008, the Benchmark brand has grown dramatically and garnered industry-wide accolades as the definitive hub for in-depth analysis of the players shaping the dynamic practice of litigation. Research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists, and clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice area.